Monday, October 17

In need of inspiration.

I have been looking for inspiration lately for the renovations at our house.

This is what I have found.

I love these beautiful wallpapers from the 50's collection at 
the Wallpaper Shop located in Murray's Wallpaper & Curtain Gallery 
on Osborne Rd at Mitchelton.







Then I fell in love with this electric blue, lace metal setting outside Harvey Norman.




And I could not resist these very retro lights I found wandering 
around Beacon Lighting at Windsor.





I really do love the looking and the shopping and the dreaming 
and all the ideas I get laying at bed just before I go to sleep. 
Dare I say that I am actually really, really enjoying this? Ask me again at the end!

1 comment:

  1. I love the looking and the shopping and the dreaming of your blog! Maybe the hip pocket doesn't like it so much though! I love the third wallpaper :)

    ReplyDelete