Thursday, March 1

Number Nine


 Nine.
 
The number nine is regarded by some as the most
remarkable number in many respects. 
It is held in great reverence by all who study the
religious and mythical sciences.
And in mathematics it possesses properties and powers
which are found in no other number.

In Ancient China the Emperor's robes often pictured nine dragons, 
and Chinese mythology held that the dragon has nine children. 
It also symbolizes harmony. 
Moreover, the number nine is a symbol of the word for "long-lasting" (久)

Nine for me represents many things in life.
How many times I ask before my children actually do what their told.
How many loads of washing I do on an wet weather week.
The numbers that my street address add up to . . . 4 + 2 +3  = 9

And most importantly, it's how many years Luke and I have been married today.


Happy Wedding Anniversary Darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment