Wednesday, February 23

Birthday Snaps.



Luke and I got each other this camera for our birthdays, 
mine being 10th February and his 25th of February.
We decided it was time for an upgrade seeing as our other 
camera is 5 years old and we are heading overseas in July.

This one is the Nikon Coolpix P100 and it's fabulous.

26x Optical Zoom
HD Digital Video 
Super fast shooting and this groovy flip down veiwing screen
to shoot video or take a picture from any angle.

However it cannot make you a better or
more creative photographer! Damn it.

Let's hope my pictures improve a little though.

1 comment:

  1. I've been 'borrowing' my bro's fancy camera for the last few months. I think having it HAS improved my photo creativity! Makes me feel like a real photographer clicking away with one of these!

    ReplyDelete