Friday, December 24

12 Days of a Crafty Christmas.

The Tenth Day of a Crafty Christmas: Crafty Luke

My hubby Luke is always trying to sneek Star Wars things into our house;
into our life really and this Christmas I have received an email 
 every few days with Star Wars gift suggestions.

I thought seeing as he too has been so "crafty"  this Christmas,
I woud share just a few of the things he has suggested.

There was the Artoo inspired swim suit that he
thought he might get for me.


And then the Esty Knitting Patten  for 
softie lightsabers - so you can get all suggly with 
your favourite Jedi weapon.

He thought I might like to buy one of these for him.


So as you can see, all 3 kids [2 little and 1 big] 
are really in the Christmas Spirit this year . . .

May the force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment