Monday, December 20

12 Days of a Crafty Christmas.


The Eighth Day of a Crafty Christmas: Fruit Mince Scrolls


With only a few days left before Christmas is here, the Christmas baking
stepped up a notch in our house. I have not done much to date and thought
it was time for a few hours in the kitchen, with the carols blasting of course.

Eli had gone to work with Daddy for the morning, and Rosie had set in for some
time with her favourite movie "Tinkerbell", so I was free to potter and create.

Last year I made a huge batch of fruit mince which meant I had some in a sealed jar
and tucked away at the back of the fridge just ready for this recipe.
It was in the Coles magazine and was really very easy. 
I added a drizzle of melted white chocolate at the end.
We took them into Luke's work for morning tea 
and they went pretty quick - must be a winner!

Find the recipe here


No comments:

Post a Comment