Friday, November 12

Baby Bunting.


As I mentioned in the last post, I have been buzzing with creativity 
and super keen to make some more cute things for Baby Carr,
my neice or nephew coming soon.

As this is my first time as an Aunty, I think it's ok for me to 
go a bit crazy with the gift department and what better reason to sew up a storm.
I made these cute blankets in the green uni-sex colour scheme 
that my brother and sister-in-law have chosen for the walls of the nursery.

And inspired by some scraps of fabric I had in my ever increasing pile of fabric,
I made this bunting to hang in the babies room. 


With all these great shades of lime and apple, 
green is fast becoming 
my favouirte colour.

1 comment:

  1. Love these Bec. I have bought all the fabric myself to make these for the boys rooms I just haven't had the time to get them done yet. Perhaps on the weekend. You have inspired me now and I have to get them done.

    ReplyDelete