Wednesday, September 22

Aunty B


It's another singlet creation; this time for my sister, 
also known affectionately as Aunty B.

She has been asking for a singlet with her letter on it for a 
while but after seeing my latest creations, 
she commennted again that she was still waiting for her version.

So before she headed for LA, as a bright eyed and bushy tailed 21 year old, 
I thought I had better get onto it.

As she travels abroad with her best friend of many years, I can't help but think of how much having a her in my life means. What a wonderful amazing person she is and how she lights up my kids faces every time they see her. She is truely an inspiration, with such talent and creativity, such carisma and compassion, such wisdom and intuition. 
She is almost 10 years younger than me and while for 
many years she was that annoying tag along 
who wanted to hang out with me and my friends. 
But now she is more like a best friend, so much more than
that annoying person I had to look out for,
she is my sister in every sense - the best kind of friend a girl could have.

1 comment:

  1. AWWW you are super sweet!!!!!!! love you sister! x B

    ReplyDelete